What do you first think of when you hear the word JELL-O?

I always imagine jumping into a pool of delicious jiggling red jello.
It's on my life list to accomplish this feat. I am determined!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Side Note

I am sitting in the library...trying to study for an Art History Final that is in a mere two hours. It's time for a break, and a side note.

I have been relishing in the fact I am a 22 year old student and single. I love it! Really, I do. Hard as I try to live it up (Yes, I have only been single for two months...), I cannot stop thinking about dating, love, and marriage. I feel almost bipolar. I have so many plans: Teach For America, Law School, Teaching High School Dance, Teaching at BYU...the options are endless, and yet, I'm such a hopeless romantic, I would give it all up in an instant to be in love. Really in love.

Okay, maybe I'm getting a little too carried away. I probably wouldn't give up everything. I guess what I'm trying to say is there is nothing like being in love. No amount of success in school or work could ever compare to being in love.

And now I will sigh and get back to Poussin and Vouet.

No comments:

Post a Comment