What do you first think of when you hear the word JELL-O?

I always imagine jumping into a pool of delicious jiggling red jello.
It's on my life list to accomplish this feat. I am determined!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Webpages are FUN!

Okay, So I thought that this whole "creating a website" thing would be tedious and boring, but to my great surprise, I had SO MUCH FUN! There are so many fun gadgets and tools you can embed!

These are the ones I had fun with:

Slideshare - I was able to embed a powerpoint presentation for my students to view.
PicasaWeb - With Picasa, I was able to embed a slide show of pictures that I uploaded from my computer.
youtube: We all know how cool youtube is, but this was the first time I had embedded a youtube video. I'm so glad I know how to do it now!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like your site is going great, Kelli, but I don't know where it is :(. If you could post a link to it on your site here that would be great!

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete