What do you first think of when you hear the word JELL-O?

I always imagine jumping into a pool of delicious jiggling red jello.
It's on my life list to accomplish this feat. I am determined!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Copyright

I find it interesting that you it is okay to show videos or play music in an educational setting if it is for an educational purpose, but the minute that you are showing it for entertainment, it violates the copyright law.

I also find it interesting that teachers are restricted to two years (unless given permission otherwise) to keep their multimedia projects, while students can keep theirs for life.

I like that it is suggested to educators that they just "use common sense." This is comforting to me.



I thought this video was awesome! It would have been easy for the teacher to just use pictures of the presidents and make up new lyrics to an already popular song, but he decided to create something completely original with his class. This video doesn't seem to violate any copyright laws.



This video was AWESOME ... especially for a technology class. As far as copyright laws go, this video did an amazing job at citing all of the sources and facts that they used. The song that was used didn't seem like a popular song, and it was for educational purposes, so I feel like it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment