What do you first think of when you hear the word JELL-O?

I always imagine jumping into a pool of delicious jiggling red jello.
It's on my life list to accomplish this feat. I am determined!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dance and Technology Workshop

I had the chance to attend a dance and technology workshop here at BYU on Thursday March 18. The guest teacher at the workshop was Dr. Mila Parrish from South Carolina University.

At the workshop, we explored how to use live camera feed and projectors to make choreography more artistic and full of expression. It was fascinating to me to see how interesting dance could become just with the simple implementation of live video feed. This workshop definitely gave me some ideas for my multimedia video project! I'm excited to use what I learned to make my own video.

I also found on-line a book written by Dr. Parrish. The picture is an excerpt from the book: The Introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment