What do you first think of when you hear the word JELL-O?

I always imagine jumping into a pool of delicious jiggling red jello.
It's on my life list to accomplish this feat. I am determined!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Storyboard


I have decided to make my Multimedia movie project about an artist statement by Martha Graham:

"Think of the magic of that foot, comparatively small, upon which your whole weight rests. It's a miracle, and the dance is a celebration of that miracle."

So, my movie is going to be all about feet!

What does this teach high school students? It shows them that dance communicates meaning. With this video I am showing how you can communicate the magic of the foot through dancing and film.

My storyboard has been attached on my website under "forms and docs." Here is the link: http://sites.google.com/site/thredgolddance/my-forms

1 comment:

  1. Kelli, I really like your video project idea, and how it ties into helping students develop their artist statements. I look forward to seeing it!

    BTW, I couldn't help thinking of the intro music scene to footloose with all the feet dancing ... ;-)

    ReplyDelete