What do you first think of when you hear the word JELL-O?

I always imagine jumping into a pool of delicious jiggling red jello.
It's on my life list to accomplish this feat. I am determined!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sharing My Vast Knowledge

I decided to share what I learned about Cyberbullying with my sister who is the mother of four children.

I told my sister about the dangers of cyberbullying and how prevalent it is becoming among students in grades k-12. This information really surprised her. She, like me, had never realized the danger of social networking as far as bullying goes. She took this information really seriously and said that she is going to talk to her children about how they need to be respectful to other children over the internet, as well as tell her or their dad if anyone is ever rude to them online.

No comments:

Post a Comment