What do you first think of when you hear the word JELL-O?

I always imagine jumping into a pool of delicious jiggling red jello.
It's on my life list to accomplish this feat. I am determined!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

I have learned SO MUCH in this class. It is so exciting to be familiar with so much technology. I feel like I can tackle anything that comes my way in the form of technology. I feel so empowered.

Some of my favorite things include:
My Class Website
My Video Project
Wikis
Learning How to Edit Music With Audacity

I feel like the most useful technology to implement into my class would be the class website. I know, that as a student, I really appreciate when I have easy access to information about classes I am taking on-line. I want my students to have this same easy access to learning.

I've enjoyed this class a lot! Have a GREAT summer everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Neat video! I too have enjoyed using audacity. It is really easy to use once you get the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete