What do you first think of when you hear the word JELL-O?

I always imagine jumping into a pool of delicious jiggling red jello.
It's on my life list to accomplish this feat. I am determined!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

About Me


Hello! I am Kelli Thredgold. The one and only as far as I know! I am a Dance Education Major at Brigham Young University. I LOVE dancing. As a matter of fact, I do it ALL the time. Just ask any of my friends and they will tell you that rarely is there an occasion where I'm not jumpin' around all over the place.


I am from a little town called Fruit Heights, UT. I've lived in that same area my whole life, but I have moved 8 times! My parents love to remodel houses, so I've lived in quite a few. The mountains there are beautiful, and I love spending time up in the canyon.


I am currently on a dance company at BYU called Kinnect. With this company, I perform in elementary school assemblies, and teach creative dance classes to elementary school students. I absolutely love teaching children how to dance. They love it, and they are SO creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment