What do you first think of when you hear the word JELL-O?

I always imagine jumping into a pool of delicious jiggling red jello.
It's on my life list to accomplish this feat. I am determined!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Internet Communication


One of my favorite movies is "You've Got Mail." I figured that little detail about myself is important for this week, cause that movie is all about internet communication.

I just want the world to know how great I think internet communication is. I mean, it is so cool that I can just type up a quick email and send it to ANYONE in the world! Email really connects anyone and everyone, and it has made communication so fantastically easy.
Blackboard, blogs, Skype...the list goes on and on. I would like to personally thank all those many brilliant individuals out there that have made my life so much better by providing the means for internet communication!

No comments:

Post a Comment