What do you first think of when you hear the word JELL-O?

I always imagine jumping into a pool of delicious jiggling red jello.
It's on my life list to accomplish this feat. I am determined!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I Love Technology



Whenever I think of technology the song from Napoleon Dynamite pops right into my head. "I love technology, but not as much as you, you see..."

I must say that I agree with Kip. I do love technology. Unfortunately, I don't know a lot about it. I'm really excited for this class to learn how to use technology to help me in my teaching career.

I chose gadgets for my blog that I felt fit my personality. I chose the text gadget to show my love for JELL-O. I really love red JELL-O a lot.

I chose the search bar gadget so I could easily search through my blog. I use gmail for my email account, and I love the search bar that I use with that, so I thought I'd add one to my blog as well.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous pictures! Fun fact about me... my dad's name is Kip and he loves technology! We laughed about that for years...
    p.s. I love Jello too!

    ReplyDelete